Light and space
Glass facades is a modern architectural solution, popular in the construction of both individual and commercial buildings.
Facade systems are used in order to cover huge open holes, entire facades and roof constructions with glass. We use wood, aluminium or combinations of these materials for facade glazing systems. The forms vary from rectangular, trapezoidal to circular, arched and curvy.
Assembly of modular facade glazing systems allows both their partial assembly at the factory and complete assembly at the construction site. Almost all facade systems can include built-in windows operated manually or automatically.
- Two or three different types of double-glazed units with unlimited thicknesses are possible
- The choice of 64 mm; 80 mm; 100 mm or wider facade profiles
- Possibility of glazing not only the facade, but also the roofs with slope of more than 10 degrees
- Possibility of installation of hinged elements: windows, doors, skylights and etc. elements
- Unlimited height of the system
- Wood-glass facade construction is possible
- Various forms of the system: trapezoid, arched, round, curvy, etc.