Contemporary, practical and rational space-saving solutions are always welcomed in modern homes and offices. You don’t have to be a specialist to understand that people feel much better in spacious, clean, bright and eye-friendly rooms. Sliding and folded doors at home help open up new spaces when a conservatory or a winter garden becomes an organic extension of the natural garden, while the balcony or terrace expands the living space.
Sliding door systems and partitions are convenient because they do not occupy much space, are modern, and provide the aura of exclusivity and luxury to your home. Wouldn't you be excited to increase your living room or work space with just several quick hand movements? Or to have a cosy green area at home to relax and escape from everyday routine and worries for a while? Modern technology and state-of-the-art equipment enables us not only to implement our interior design ideas but also to enjoy its comfort and quality.
Briefly about the advantages of sliding systems:
- Thankfully, sliding doors are best for small homes and they are going to function well. Not only do they help to create a modern sliding door system, but allow to enjoy doors that do not open forward or backward, thus offering the advantage of saving a lot of space and being convenient in many ways. They are also well suited for warehouses and industrial premises for the same space-saving reason.
- Sliding door systems are made of extremely durable and reliable materials to ensure that opening is comfortable and does not cause the wear of the components.
- Due to the high quality of technology, doors and windows meet even the most demanding standards, and not only they look great, but are easy to use.
- They offer a greater diversity of possibilities for creating an exclusive home interior. Solutions of sliding systems can be easily tailored to the preferences and fantasy of every customer, all the while considering the peculiarities of the premises.
- They are suitable for openings of any width.
- Simple design makes them easy to install and dismantle.
- Big selection of materials. They can be made of various types of wood, wood with aluminium, aluminium, glass, or mirror glass. Just select the one that suits you best.
- Sliding doors and partitions are lighter than regular doors, and more durable.
- They can be used in a wide variety of locations: room partitions, showers, wardrobes, cabinets, storerooms, terraces, etc.
In any case, sliding systems are far more comfortable and offer more options for the room layout than conventional “old-fashioned” doors on hinges. If you are planning to refurbish your home and want to integrate sliding systems, but have questions, please feel free to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +370 319 57270. You are also kindly welcome in our showrooms in Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda and Riga.